Stay in bed, snuggle, sex, computer, eat, snuggle, cuddle ;)
2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us.
I think you should NEVER regret the things you have done because at one time it was EXACTLY what you wanted. (If at one time it made you smile it was worth it) So i regret the things i haven't done because then i will NEVER know how it turned out!
3. I recently got an email from a lover from a
very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?"
LOL! and you care because?
4. If you had a job interview and was asked, "If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that question.
I would want to be either a worm or a cheetah. Cause worms have 8 hearts, so it would be really hard for me to die (unless a fish ate me) and a cheetah because it would be so amazing to run so fast.
5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers?
6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie?
When your ass is at gunpoint.
7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would?
Fly to the heavens in his arms.
8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother?
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father?
My father taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."