1. I’m procrastinating most of the time.
2. My favorite film is the Shawshank Redemption, closely followed by Predator.
3. When i was younger I used to think every guy I saw wanted to rape me or every van i saw wanted to take me. I was paranoid.
4. I'm really really shy if I don't know you. Apparently I barely spoke when i was in kindergarten.
5. My music taste is pretty eclectic – it ranges from pop to metal to hip-hop to trance to classical and all the way back again.
6. My favorite store is Barnes and Noble..
7. I’ve been held at knife point.
8. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time period..
9. I haven't ridden a bike since I was a student. I fell off one day, hurt my knee, and haven't had the courage or inclination to try again..
10. I hate beetroot.
11. The only sport I have been any good at is swimming.
12. I love cats.
13. My skin reacts badly to the sun, so I have to sit in the shade.
14. I dislike attention a lot. I wish I could be invisible.
15. I almost died when I was younger because something was wrong with my blood.
16. When I was in year seven it took me months to live down getting 100% in the end of year maths exam.
17. I can tell you the capital of pretty much every country in the world.
18. I love sport; football, tennis and rugby in particular, but I’ll get into pretty much anything except darts and golf.
19. My favorite painting is MonaLisa.
20. I keep meaning to learn to juggle.
21. I can play the harmonica.
22. I believe that whatever happens to you in life will only make you stronger and end up knowing the kind of person you really want to be.
23. I just don't give a shit really, i dress like a bum everyday..
24. I had bad self-image problems..
25. I’ve stopped procrastinating.
The Art of Doing Absolutely Nothing - Here's how I know I'm getting older... Sometimes, I download documentaries on nature / wildlife / biographies, and I love staying in and watching them, *...
4 days ago